Please take the following measures when visiting our hospital!
1. Call when you arrive at the hospital for check-in over the phone, including Saturday vaccination clinic. When it is your turn to be seen, we will have you bring your pet into the hospital unless you prefer curbside.
2. One client per pet while inside the hospital. If you are accompanied by any children, please take advantage of curbside pickup and drop off.
3. All clients who do come into the hospital are required to wear a mask at this time.
4. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have a fever, do not come into the hospital, and call in for our curbside services.
5. If you have called in for a refill of medications, diets, etc. you may come into the hospital to pick up and/or pay when you arrive.